French in Art post - Why French in Home decor?

New York City is the Art City! So many museums, galleries and exhibitions turned on Art. Simply amazing...

In the meantime, speaking French and the French lifestyle in the city are well recognized and envied - It's what we call The French touch.

A lot of schools and day cares propose to dive into in a french environment and to learn the French language.  

But I have to admit that The France represented in NY didn't match with the France I knew and where I grew up. So much french luxury brands, french gourmets and french bankers...


Because I am a creative, I wanted to explore a new way to share the French folk culture and language without any efforts in the learning process. Fashion accessories and home decor creations have been revealed as perfect items to diffuse my "Histoires".


Because I am deeply convinced that learning runs the best with Love and Play, Histoires de pompons is axed on two marketing concepts, with the Learn&Love  collections and the Learn&Play party time.


Histoires de pompons is born...


Comments