Learn&Love post - Histoires de pompons summer collection spirit

Hi everyone,

Happy to see you here. When I decided to develop my new home decor and accessories brand focused on French and pompoms, I spent a very long time to create a Spring/summer collection around 3 different thematics.

I wanted to propose happy and sweety themes with a summer spirit. 

Since I am young, I spend my summer holidays in the countryside close to the sea. I love to have relaxing times, enjoy the nature and landscapes. I especially appreciate to have benefits of fruits and vegetables which I can catch through the trees during my bike strollings. And the most I love, is to spend my time on the beach spread out on the sand with a book and enjoy the sun.


 That's why, I create a fruits collection based on cherries, apples and pears.



I deeply believe Money is not the absolutely only one thing to have in our shoes to be happy. New York is so Money, money... I create a theme based on the simpliest hapiness : Love and green/ no stress environment.

In France, the lavender of Provence is the best picture of sun and summer scents. French people use lavender sachets to perfume their clothes in their cabinets.




My last topic is a little more girly and fashion oriented. I wished to develop something about Paris...
Paris is so glamor for NY people.

As I needed accessories to go to the beach, I created a little tote bag for my book and a cellphone pocket with a keys holder...



So, to be honest, I spent a great summer!







Comments