Pins & Links...my summer works with Entrepreneuses creatives

After 7 months of hard working alone without any external help, I felt it was time for me to ask for help and counseling to understand the handmade market place and the online marketing.

In a first step, I bought many books (to join me to the beach with my lovely tote bag!) : Each one was very interesting and I read these at a good scale point of my project. I could identify myself  through other personal stories and keep in mind many tips for progress.





In a second step, I subscribed and followed a Summer camp by Entrepreneuses creatives :



All these first tools were very important and I am very happy to apply many counselings now, for example to create and animate my new editorial blog.
 
During all the summer, with one training session per week, I could ask myself about my online strategy, what I have already done and what it will be possible to boost.

I could share with the others trainers about tips and goals to achieve. The digital support is very useful, easy to access with a summer rythm.

I had a lot of fun with my summer works, I cannot even say it was work. Now I am ready to develop my digital communication with more ideas and motivation...

Histoires de pompons is coming back for a new and an exiting fall... 

Comments