French in Art - French ghosts letters!

Hi all,

One thing I have discovered since I live abroad, is that French is a very difficult language. 

One of the all amazing things happened during my fair streets exhibitions, is an American person asked me to give her a French individual lesson. Be sure and trust me, all the things you learn during your school years and now anchored in yourself, as an evidence, are so new for foreign people. To be honest, It was a big challenge for me. During the lesson,  I always tried to be clear and speak slowly...But at each sentence, I had to explain particular points, grammatical rules or exceptions. French is very complex!

When I prepared this post, I wanted to match French art and Halloween. And I found something very interesting...The French Ghosts letters!



I am now afraid to have forgotten some French language notions.

Many thanks and check out the website teachers pay teachers to relearn me this French grammatical point!





Comments