Learn & Love creations - Coccinelle Demoiselle inspided a lady bug costume

Hi all,

Halloween is a very funny event to share with kids. But so much things to prepare for a craft woman.
Today, I will share with you through my Pinterest board pompoms costumes some ideas for customs costumes.

To be confident, last year, for my first Halloween, I bought my kids costumes. My little baby (9 months) was dressed up in a pumpkin, and my son was a Ninja.

This year, I have created my little girl costumes. So, I opted for a ladybug costume with pompoms...

Through many Pins inspirations costumes, I created my own Histoires de pompons one :

Coccinelle Demoiselle inspired a ladybug costume



I worked with the French kids song Coccinelle Demoiselle you can hear it here as a special bonus :






Comments