Pins & Links....Treats or tricks party time, Where to go? That is THE question!

Hi all,

All things are ready! Family dressed up for the Halloween night, my little girl is a sweety ladybug, my son is a spider man! They are so cute in costumes and with their custom candy bag!

Our Jack o Lantern is lighting.


We are just waiting for the black night. My kids are so excited...

But where to go to enjoy the "tricks or treats" party time with our kids?

That is THE question, I asked me last year. Just arrived from France, I had absolutely no ideas about that and how it works in NY.

I will be honest, I had to ask THE question, and I am so thanksfully with my son pre kindergarden French teachers, they told my about a wonderful website mommypoppins.   

It's so magic, inside we have all the information about kids events, crafts and how to enjoy the city with our kids. It is really fantastic for finding activities, and getaway times for all the events during all over the year. Now, we can find more news about others cities. So if you plan to visit NYC with our kids, it is like our "French Routard" but for families.


I think now it's time to go to our neighborhood parade...  


Happy Halloween
 

Comments