Learn & Play - DIY and tutos for Thanksgiving pompoms and natural decorations

Hi all,

Since the end of September, in New York, many houses are welcoming houses with fall topic decorations. Halloween is behind us, we have to adapt our decorations for Thanksgiving, a feast to say thank you for the good harvest and ground resources.

Beautiful colors of Central park and Prospect park trees inspire myself for my fall decorations. With my older kid, we love to bring back to home colorful leaves, dead tree branches and cones. We did in France and we continue in New York...

Today I wanted to share with you a tutorial found from tatertots and jello :

check out her for the tuto
check out here for the tuto


You can adapt the pompom in the top for a fall atmosphere, as I did.


And an other tuto to make a fall wreath I found from Marta Stewart's blog :

check out here for the tuto


Don't forget to follow me in Pinterest, you will find more inspirations via my boards.


Comments