Learn&Play post - Histoires de pompoms' Eve fest and its pompoms!

Hi all,

Today, I will share with you a tip to enjoy your Eve's party with any danger. I love to spend this night with friends but I really don't like confettis & blowpipes for at least two reasons. 
The first one is I think paper blows are dangerous and people can be hurt in a very strong way.
The second one is clean-up is very hard too and you can find back many paper blows many months later... 4 or 5 years before, I organized myself one Eve's fest into my house with only 10 friends but it was enough. And it's not a joke, when we move to New York and put all our personal affairs in carton boxes, I find few paper blows! 

So, I propose you today to replace paper blows and confettis by wool pompoms confettis for a pompom party!



And don't forget your pompom party hat :


Enjoy your New Year's Eve party!




Comments