Pins&Links : Dyker Heights lights

Hi all,

Last year, as every year since I am young, and this year also, I love to stroll through cities at the coming dark evening to see Christmas lights.

In my first choice, I wanted to admire the Rockefeller center Christmas tree and the 5th Avenue windows stores. But too many people, amazing but a little stressful with kids, impossible to see something from our car. And with a baby in a stroller,  walk along the sidewalks simply crazy to think about!

So I had to find something else. In mummypoppins blog, they talked about a fantastic place in Brooklyn to see the best decorating homes : in the Dyker Heights neighborhood. Let's go to see, and I have to be honest, it's really fantastic. We spent one hour in our warm car, (it was snowing outside!) to admire beautiful houses. I share with you my own pictures I took last year :




Comments