Pompoms of the world - the white pompom of Santa Claus' Winter Hat

Hi all,

Thanks to Oui Oui sauve Noel to answer my son's questions..., a beautiful Christmas story we love to watch together :



But, I have myself one question, why Santa Claus has a red winter hat with a white pompon? And after trying to find the answer, I never found the perfect one, I prefer to keep a secret part of Santa Claus...

But in my research I found a new kid story I wanted to read with the mines : (and maybe the best answer I can have)


The day before the wonderful Santa Claus world travel, the little sprites discover the Santa Claus costume is destroyed. They have the big challenge to create quickly a new one. They travel all over the world to find fabrics and tissus. A shiny sprite has the immense work to go to France to bring back the white pompom...

Enjoy this World Pompom story!



more about Santa Clauss bennie and his pompon in French Wink

Comments