Pins & Links - Jessica L. Pasa book Pas possible : falling in and out of Love with France

Hi all, 

Today I would like to share with you a book, not a French one but one written by a California girl Jessica L. Pasa about French experiments in these student years.

To make a confidence, in another hand of my cultural and creative brand Histoires de pompons, I co founded French Wink, the 1st and unique digital platform dedicated to French creations  (Art, craft, Tech, fashion and more) in the US. Don't hesitate to check out www.frenchwink.com

In French Wink, we love to share cross French - American experiments and initiatives. I really wanted to write a post about what an American could  think about France.


I invite you to discover my post here

and the thanks reply post from Jessica L. Pasa in her blog here (with an added part as a French Wink!)

Comments