Learn&Play - How and with what to make a pompom? my R&D...

Hi guys,

When I decided to create a pompom project, I tried to find an efficient method to make handmade pompoms. I would like to find new supports and fabrics to do amazing pompoms. Every one has smiled when I told them I did R&D about pompoms. But I did!

Always remembered myself with my little bee pompom, I did it with carton double circles. Now others practices are on...with plastic circles, forks and hands...why not.

I can assure you I made research to find a new way to make pompoms : leather, string, raffia, plastic bags, tissues, shirts, linen, gift strings...For the moment, I definitively prefer to work with tissue and wool.

I encourage you to see my Pinterest board technics of making a pompom dedicated to my R&D and find many ideas to make original pompoms.



So let's go making amazing pompoms!




Comments