Learn&Play post - Why Pompoms?

Hi all,

Since I am young, I do handmade craft for my pleasure. For the last 5 years, I do scrap booking with my family's pictures. Before that, I did ornamental beading decorations for my wedding. I think I used more than 10 000 beads.

When I decided to jump the gap and to develop my own handmade brand, I wanted to create something amazing with a singular word.

One night, I remembered me I did a little pompom bee during a teen summer camp. This little bee has been hooked during many years in my kid's room.

I thought myself It would be fun to do more pompoms!

When I told my closest parents about my Pompom project, I had the chance to receive the book Pompons a la campagne, as a gift to encourage me to launch my business.



If you want to do my childhood little bee or an other masquotte, I invite you to go to my Pinterest board pompoms animals for tutorials.

Pom-Pom Animals from Martha Stewart's Favorite Crafts for Kids



So, let's go making more Pompoms!





Comments