Learn & Love creations - my kids candy bag with pompoms for treats or tricks

Hi all,

During the neighborhood parade, kids love to play at Treats or tricks! It's a little game to have a lot of candies! But to bring back to home many candies, they need to have a Candy bag!

This year, I created for each of my kids a special candy pompom bag coordinated with their costumes.

So for my little girl, a ladybug candy bag :

a ladybug pompom candy bag
a Histoires de pompons creation,

 It is a great pretext to play with the French Kid song Coccinelle Demoiselle!


My son's one, a spider man candy bag :

a spider candy bag creation
 a Histoires de pompons creation

It is a great pretext to play with the French Kid song Gipsie l'araignee!

Check out my elder posts, you will have fun with Coccinelle Demoiselle and Gipsie!




Comments