What's going on December? the Christmas of Histoires de pompons

Hi all,

During all the December month, I will share with you my pompoms Christmas inspirations, my own creations to decorate my sweety home.

I love Christmas and Christmas advent, it is my best family event. In fact, in France we don't have Thanksgiving. 

When I was myself a kid, we went every year with my parents and my brother to visit  Paris, to see Chritstmas automats into stores windows, to stroll through Les Champs Elysees to see lights in the trees, to eat brown grids...

Until I left France, my parents loved to decorate their Christmas tree, indoor and oudoor spaces with me, my brother and after with my kids. My father has Christmas songs we listen and sing together. We love Christmas stories, and we love to meet Santa Claus himself! Ok, I will be honest, my husband was a little surprised the first times, but now he loves to share that with our kids.

For me, Christmas is the time to share more time with my family. And especially since I am a mum, I love to share my traditions with my kids. I hope they will have memorable Christmas reminds.

My first kid is in the age of Christmas dreams, and it's so Cute. He starts to think about Santa Claus gift list as soon as September! Really. I think he loves Christmas. 

Enjoy your Christmas Advent!


 

Comments