Pins & Links - Cold outside, Run to the Cafe Bacchus for a great hot chocolate drink

Hi every one,

When it's cold and snowing outside, we enjoy one thing : a tasty hot coffee or a good hot chocolate drink! 

First, I will tell you a little adventure happened to my husband...The winter 2014 has been very cold and snowy. Every New Yorker said me I had chosen my year to settle my family in the city, it has been the worst winter since the 20 latest years. My husband one time, as lots of American, bought on his way a coffee to go. These coffee are too hot, some times we burn our tongue! It put it in his car, and few minutes later it was cold, so the temperature outside was cold, in fact 0 degree Fahrenheit is equivalent a -25 degrees celcius....

I was a luckier woman than my husband, I had the chance to drop off my son in a school close to a French bakery with tables to enjoy a hot Chocolate with French croissants and pains au chocolat.

I love this place, we love both my husband, my kids and me this place, we love to spend times for brunch, snack...It is The Cafe Bacchus :



Cafe Bacchus - 411 Atlantic Avenue, Brooklyn

Comments